The current COVID-19 outbreak is a concern that we take very seriously. We are still in business and want to communicate with our clients, agents, employees and sellers on the steps we’re taking amid the crisis.
We want to keep the inspection process as safe and informational as possible while maintaining a consistent level of professionalism. Know that we value and prioritize everyone’s health. Rest assured that any changes we will implement are for the best of everyone involved in this crucial part of real estate transactions.
In view of the aforementioned, we request that unless you find it necessary to attend the inspection, it would be best if you wait for the electronic inspection report within 24-hours. During the inspection, we will keep our lines open so we can discuss our findings via a phone call. We normally encourage your attendance but at this point in time, we request that you avoid being present. If your attendance is needed, we ask that only you and your agent be around and not bring others along.
We guarantee that our inspection report will provide complete details so you will have a clear understanding of the property. Furthermore, our home inspectors will strictly follow health and safety precautions to protect you, our employees, and the homes that we inspect.
Our inspectors follow the protocols below when conducting home inspections:
- Wear protective equipment such as gloves, shoe covers and face masks if available.
- Wash hands before, during, and after the home inspection with clean water and soap.
- Bring hand towels or paper towels to keep our hands dry.
- Keep hand sanitizer close by for easy access.
- Use disinfectant wipes when touching any surface or items in and around the house.
- Avoid touching the face, shaking hands, and even fist bumps.
- Keep a minimum distance of 6-feet as part of social distancing.
- If our inspector feels unwell, he will not conduct the inspection and shall be scheduled on another date.
If you feel sick or show signs of any illness, we recommend that you do not attend the inspection and rest instead, monitor your symptoms and seek medical attention should the need arise. The same will be followed by our team.
Again, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your real estate process. We are working to provide the best and safest options in protecting everyone involved in this process.
We wish you and your family good health.
Your Southwestern Suburbs of Chicago Premier Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Xcellence Inspection Services company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Xcellence Inspection Services will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Chicago area, we can help!